Start your career with Unipetrol. We will be happy to welcome you in our team. Right now we are looking for a reliable, independent, initiative and motivated person to work as a
Project Specialist/Project Manager
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Preparation and review of financial models for investments purposes (refinery and petchem areas)
- Preparation of analyses and business cases concerning downstream operations (market, competition, analytical materials for corporate bodies and investments committees)
- Managing development projects within Unipetrol Group (project management)
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW AND HAVE?
- University degree or the last year of study (e.g. economics, finance, business management)
- Professional knowledge of English is a must
- Experience in preparation of business and financial analyses, building/reviewing of financial models, project management
- Knowledge of oil&gas or petchem sectors will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, with strong focus on MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- Interesting job opportunity in an international group
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Possibility of personal and professional growth
- Appropriate wage and bonuses
- Wide package of employee benefits
PLACE OF WORK: Litvinov, Czech Republic
Send your structured CV via email to email@example.com If you meet the requirements above, we will contact you with the date of the recruitment process.
By submitting your CV, you grant Unipetrol Group consent in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Laws, to collect, process and store your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for this or any other suitable job, for maximum two years. You can withdraw your consent at any time in writing.